Friday 8 April 2011

Friends, and Strawberry Sorbet


Today, I've been thinking about friends, a lot. Not the TV series, but personal friends. I am not someone who has ever had loads of friends. I remember one day in high school, when the teacher was off, my class spent the lesson on the steps of the pool. All around me kids were laughing and chatting and being normal, and I sat there feeling alone. I even remember writing it down. How its possible to be surrounded by people, but still be completely alone. In fact, I generally spend my life feeling like I am an alien from another planet and therefore speak a different language and am on a completely different wavelength to the rest of the world. Occasionally I meet someone who must be from the same planet because I find that I can communicate with them, they don't find me weird, and we get along. But that doesn't happen often.

Maybe that is whay I have resported to talking to the black hole of the itnernet through this blog. If anyone is reading this, and if you don't think I'm weird, then thank you. You're great.



More... )

No comments:

Post a Comment