Tuesday 12 April 2011

Cappuccino Biscotti


I haven't been able to run properley for over a week. I rested for a week and a half and I tried running on Saturday, and it hurt. I tried again on Sunday hoping that it may have been my imagination, and it still hurt. What the heck!? I just go over shin splints and now this random pain. I will have to self medicate with chocolate and then go and get my legs pummeled by Mr Physio Guy.


I like my morning coffee. I'm not a big coffee drinker and its generally the only coffee I will have in the day, but its part of my routine and there is something comforting and gently awakening about the warm, creamy drink that makes the day start ok. No matter how grey and dreary it is outside, not matter how late I woke up after the alarm went off, no matter what trials joys I know the day has in store for me, no matter whether I forgot my lunch, again. Its ok. I have my warm, frothy, soothing coffee.
More... )

No comments:

Post a Comment