Monday 27 June 2011

Grand Marnier Marshmallows


I currently have a little more time on my hands than usual, and so I have been looking over all the things I have never made that I always meant to, and have been watching the Food Network (its dangerously addictive) and being even more inspired. So I have started Rum and Raisin truffles, and this morning I have completed Adults-only Grand Marnier Marshmallows.



I saw the Marshmallows in a copy of the Delicious Magazine earlier this year, and I always wanted to make them, but I never quite got up the courage. After my impressive failures with sugar-based treats such as fudge and nougat, I was not ready for yet another pile of goo to be chucked in the bin. But I was reading over the recipe again and thought I'd take the plunge. I mean, I have to get lucky once in a while don't I?
More... )

No comments:

Post a Comment