Thursday 30 June 2011

Creamy Vanilla Risotto Rice Pudding


It is no secret that I have a mild fetish for rice pudding. If I come across a new recipe for rice pudding, whether it be Blueberry Brown Rice Pudding, or just Old Fashioned Rice Pudding. All puddings of rice are good by me. So when baking angel Joy the Baker posted a new Rice Pudding recipe, that was not only a delicious looking pudding, but a completely new method of making a rice pudding, how could I possibly resist.



Rice pudding is just a comforting eating experience. Its like a warm duvet, fluffy socks, or soft pyjamas. Its like a velvety, creamy, delicious hug. And I am in dire need of hugs and warm comfort at the moment so I feel totally justified in making rice pudding for dinner.
More... )

No comments:

Post a Comment