Friday 4 March 2011

Chocolate & Date Pinwheel Biscuits


It always interests me watching someone talk about something that they are passionate about. A person's eyes light up and they become animated and happy. It also interests me what gets people passionate. Their child/dog/boyfriend/car/job/cause/etc. The range of human interest is as unlimited as the stars in the sky, and its funny how what incites strong feelings on one person, is often of no interest whatsoever to the person next to them. So we seek out likeminded people with whom we can discuss our passions. Fuel each others fires, remind each other of that which brings us joy.



I have a couple of passions. And like most people I am sure, my passions have changed over the years. When I was a teenager I was madly passionate about horses. Now it is running and cooking/baking that I love. Two very different things but two that turn out to be quite complimentary. I run, therefore I can eat what I bake and not become a whale.



More... )

No comments:

Post a Comment