Wednesday 11 May 2011

Raspberry Red Velvet Filled Cake Balls



I am enamoured with the concept of the cake ball. I am not ashamed to admit it. I discovered the concept at a little bakery I regularly visit, and since then, my mind has been turning over the possibilities of future creations. How to create, change and improve.


In my list of possible cake ball flavours to attempt is a strawberry and cream cake ball. But this weekend I made a variation of strawberry and cream. Raspberry Red Velvet cake balls filled with cream cheese and a whole raspberry. I bought some red candy melts online last week in my quest to find the perfect cake ball covering, and their bright pinky red colour inspired the berry thoughts. Then I wanted red cake. And instead of dyeing a plain cake red, why not make it interesting and make it red velvet cake. And not plain red velvet cake. Raspberry Red Velvet Cake.



More... )

No comments:

Post a Comment