Friday 27 May 2011

Raisin Oat Pancakes



I do try to eat healthily, I really do. I buy kale by the huge bagful and tomatoes by the branch. I have bushes of herbs outside my back door. I stock up on bananas, strawberries and blueberries to accompany my granola and muesli breakfasts. But sometimes, just occasionally, one needs pancakes for breakfast.



I do believe all things in moderation are ok. A glass of wine, not a whole bottle. A couple of chocolate truffles, not an entire boxful. Pancakes for breakfast now and again, not every day. Besides, these pancakes have oats, and raisins so they aren't all bad and indulgent. And you're allowed to indulge occasionally, thats ok. Just make sure you go to the gym afterwards. Or go for a run. Or get on your exercise bike/cross-trainer that I know has been acting as a glorified clothes horse in your house for the last year.


 
More... )

No comments:

Post a Comment