Tuesday 19 July 2011

Spaghetti & Meatballs

 


Sometimes I eat too much sugar. I know this. I know its not healthy. I can't help it. I love baking.

When I have had an especially sugary day or two, I start craving salt and savoury, big time. And not just anything, something substantial, home cooked and flavourful. I had this particular craving the other day and after seeing the Barefoot Contessa's spaghetti and meatballs, and remembering how absolutely phenomenal my friend Sandra's spaghetti and meatballs were the last time she made them for me, I decided it was time. I had not made spaghetti and meatballs for like, a year? More? I can't even remember. I have made bolognaise and lasagne which I guess are in a similar vein, but don't have the mega meaty punch of the meatball.




More... )

No comments:

Post a Comment