Thursday 19 July 2012

Kind of Celebrity Cupcakes

So, I got an email yesterday, at like 2am. When I was awake and reading it at 6am, I didn't quite believe it. I had to convince myself that it was not a hoax. But its true, this week I have made cupcakes for someone who is on the production team of Mythbusters! For those of you who do not know the show, this will not mean anything, but for those of you who do, I hope you agree with me that its SUPER COOL! So a nice lady on the production team of Mythbusters, based in Sydney Australia of all places, ordered 2 boxes of cupcakes for a guy who is on their team and is based just up the road in Wilmslow, Cheshire. Of all the places and all the cupcake people to order from. Its made my week :)
MBCupcakesPhoto

 

Orignal From: Kind of Celebrity Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment