Tuesday 1 May 2012

un-a-MUSE-ing

So, I seem to have lost my blogging muse. I have sat here, in front of the New Post page, for ages, many times. And nothing. No inspiration. No drive. No muse to fuel my word-fire. I can't remember the last time I had a word-rich conversation that tickled my internal dictionary. So today, in there interest of starting, rather than looking blankly at the screen for half an hour before closing my laptop and giving up. Again.

So instead of words, here are some photos of this some work from the last couple of weeks.
photo-52

Virgin Media Corporate Cupcakes



photo-53 copy

Pink & White Wedding Cake



photo-54

Hello cutie Kitty



photo-55

Making Tiramisu cupcakes, and the Kahlua needed testing :)



Orignal From: un-a-MUSE-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment